The History of Hannoverscher Bahnhof
Hannoverscher Bahnhof, at first called Pariser and Venloer Bahnhof, saw various uses since opening in 1872: until 1907, it offered passenger and freight connections from Hamburg to the south. In 1906, the newly opened Hamburg Central Station took over passenger traffic. Afterwards, Hannoverscher Bahnhof functioned primarily as a freight station. By the 1920s, Hannoverscher Bahnhof had become dilapidated, and partial demolitions began in 1932.